What To Do When Feeling Irritated Is It Bad To Feel Irritated When People Compliment You By Putting Themselves Down?

Is it bad to feel irritated when people compliment you by putting themselves down? - what to do when feeling irritated

For example, if your friend said: "I could never be as impressive as you" or "you know you better fashion sense than they ever" etc.etc. I have a friend who can do everything done time and although she is sweet, I am not going to feel irritated by it. Just do not like to listen to as we both know that this is not so bad (I'm not as good). Is it wrong that way? "I must tell you to stop feeling?

6 comments:

Jessica B said...

It looks like she is fishing for compliments. I just want to pretend not to notice what you do and say "Thank you"

, Or want to say something, you know that two awesome, stop to fishing for compliments.

ABRA...Bringer of Darkness said...

Yes, it ... it's like you can not say "thank you", because only hurt yourself, then you should try to make them feel better when you do not have to be ...

qwhiteli... said...

I agree with the first answer, but sometimes I'm too modest, so I still have my dignity

qwhiteli... said...

I agree with the first answer, but sometimes I'm too modest, so I still have my dignity

qwhiteli... said...

I agree with the first answer, but sometimes I'm too modest, so I still have my dignity

chocobar... said...

My best friend all the time. It would be like, "You're so rich," may "be smart, you do not work this simulator," "Thou shalt go to school, and I know he can. I'm probably the academic community", etc. .. (we're talking about a girl who was in honors and AP)

I have 2 years until he recently lost, and began to tell you to stop sounding so depressing because I feel guilty that he shared this opinion. He continued to do, so I stopped to talk to her because she could not carry more. Today, I can not speak with him directly without having to restrain my anger.

I suggest you tell him quietly. The suppression of negative emotions is very, very unhealthy. Ask him why he had to go ahead and give as many reasons why you do not feel it. It is normal to angry. I can not explain, but it is only normal.

Post a Comment