Playboy Mature Playmates Pictures Oh, My Gosh! Did ANY One Just Hear What Santino Morello Just Said (will The WWE Take Heat For It) ?????????

Oh, my gosh! Did ANY one just hear what Santino Morello Just said (will the WWE Take Heat For it) ????????? - playboy mature playmates pictures

When confronted with the guy from Jimmy Kimmel Live, "said Uncle Santino:" So you say you have slept with a Playboy Playmate, who can not be true because I just said Mary backstage and told me that as a fourth student "hung Santino defended himself so quickly, and I quote:" At the present time, fourth graders mature much faster, I have photos to prove "I was surprised and almost disgusted this comment. I do not think he wanted it that way, do you think the WWE will have heat for that comment?

5 comments:

Thoms (Wafer) said...

I think you misunderstood what he said. When he said that fourth graders are mature quickly, which was more than Santino does not dispute that he as a student of the 4th such, but try to defend it, was endowed.

The pictures show, it was a comment to epilogues. I do not know what he said verbatium like a Segway, but there was a quick way (I could easily see that we have forgotten) the photographs of themselves (National Geographic or something).

Without the Segway, but I think I understand how difficult it may seem. Ouch!

Tracy said...

Omg, that was a joke, he is an artist that I found that fun, I hope to know every week, which is a type of relief to the show.

The Original Orton Hater said...

He claimed that a Freudian slip, that is, it was a "mistake".


To Matt: Of course, the applicant is a student of the fourth. Most people here.

hardy boyz & itchweeed fan said...

lol fun not only wrong, or what concerns

plz reply -----
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index? ...

Celtics~ Y2J said...

No, why?

People who have seriously offended by a comment only to stop watching WWE.

You seem very hurt, very much. Remember that television is still -14.

Post a Comment