Sore Throat Inthe Evening Whats Wrong With My Throat ? Its Worst Than Sore Throat! ?

Whats wrong with my throat ? its worst than sore throat! ? - sore throat inthe evening

Today is Monday.
I am on Thursday morning I woke with a stuffy nose, cough and sore throat. Thursday evening began my neck badly. as if she was scratched on the back and every time I swallow it hurts soo do much, I eat in pain. Friday was still sick in the morning, but improved in the evening. T Saturday morning was painful, but not as bad as usual, and then Saturday night was better. and Sunday morning was very good shape INTHE pain during the night and now on Monday. He was good in the morning and now its sooo embarrassing, I can hardly speak. When I try, in my normal voice, I speak something clear my throat feels like its cousin blokcing that .. Tehn, and if you start to talk hurts so much, but it is after 3 to 5 words. and WHEwhisper, or even if I spent the whole day was whipsiering. The only thing is that when I try to Spit It hurts a lot, so ..

Does anyone noe what is wrong? and how can I solve this problem? Will I lose my voice? = \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ = \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\

3 comments:

dakotaro... said...

the cause in the cold ...... get a little more may cause post-nasal discharge and throat. There may be pregnant, or a throat infection (secondary infections), so cold, is the only way to know with certainty that went to the doctor and get a throat culture. except that it's not much I can tell you!

Anonymou... said...

Perhaps it was his "great" sore throat?

It is not all serious people

Candi said...

perhaps a sore throat? its beautiful at this time. my mother has.

Post a Comment