Texas Concealed Carry Permit What's The Difference Between Concealed Handgun License Or Permit & Carry Concealed Handgun License Or Permit?

What's the difference between concealed handgun license or permit & carry concealed handgun license or permit? - texas concealed carry permit

I'm 21 and I live in Texas, Houston. I was just training, the firearm is to obtain a license or permit concealed semi-automatic handguns. I do not know much about gun laws and did not know to make the difference between licenses and permits relating to firearms, to drive a difference. I need someone to take me makes the difference between a license for firearms and gun. I also know the difference between (license or permit) concealed weapons (license or permission) to carry a concealed weapon. I thought the license or permit and to have concealed a license or a concealed pistol license is the same? I also needs to know if I can get all my gun back in my pants with my weapon identification? When I injured by the police in a traffic accident and a loaded pistol hidden in his pants arrested, and I have the weapon of identity, where the weapons are loaded on the vehicle at all times be? Nor can I take my gun at places like movie theaters or the mall?

3 comments:

slicktop... said...

They are the same, just different nomenclature. The official name of the state passed a licensed concealed handguns. It is the only mechanism in place to Texas for a civilian usually carry a concealed weapon. The important thing to remember is that the weapon must be carried out safely hidden on your person, and must, if they are in public. If you are in your vehicle should be hidden and secure. When he stops, say the 1st, what you wear and CHL Thet is armed. Is likely to ensure his weapon when he with you, then give it to you when you're done. This applies for all time with a policeman. TELL U.S.. We're not going to find out later who is an accountant and not say.
You can be the weapon in a place not prohibited by law (schools, hospitals, bars, etc. take ...) You can make one in a restaurant that serves alcohol (a bar or d is a company where 51% of Activity of alcohol is available) for consumption on the premises, unless a separate signal to prohibit weapons, specifically inPremises. If you do this, you can not drink, and honestly, it would be better to leave safely in the vehicle. Applying evidence the prohibition of firearms where alcohol is to be consumed or sold to any person not legally entitled to a firearm, which would have include CHL holder holds. Texas Attorney General issued an opinion in a few years out of the same subject. If you carry a weapon in a place where it's forbidden, and asked the owner to remove the weapon or leave it, and you do not meet the requirements, then you are the sin, not guilty of a breach of weapons.

mike g said...

If you do not know no more gun laws, then you should not be a gun.

fr_chuck said...

Can the same in general. Depending on your condition.

In some areas premit to buy a gun and carry a license.

Please consult your national legislation

www.packing.org

www.packin.org

Moreover, if the program completed the necessary training to take his leave, and not to teach, she had a very poor job of teaching

Post a Comment