Spice Drawer Organizer My Chicken Soup Is Missing Something!!!!?

My chicken soup is missing something!!!!? - spice drawer organizer

I have chicken soup, which is nice, but lacks a little bit about the lack of ... Do you know what herbs or spices, it feels good. Please do not be appauled at my recipe, but I'm not the best cook in the world, and I could really are a few tips! There are many recipes online, but I do not know where to start. I cook the chicken, add chicken, pasta, poultry, some spices, a little chopped onion, carrot and celery slices, a few basil (I do not know why, but it was in the spice drawer and I'm not) why. Only dish tastes as if you need salt or something, but I would not really add salt because the bar has been added.

I remember all the chicken soup, I had very good and definitely had a "delicious?" MISS IT. As a spice, I can not put my finger on it. Roesmary thought, but I do not know, I think that the small needles, rosemary, pine, and I do not know if it would be good in soup. Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment