Symptoms Of Ovarian Caner Ovarian Cancer - Symptoms?

Ovarian cancer - symptoms? - symptoms of ovarian caner

I have seen recently (within a few years ago), bloating, eating not only where, but I sometimes swells in the stomach hard rock of my slender, usually twice as wide as me. Never seem to feel fully, ever.

I learned that this may be a sign of Ovarian Caner. I'm worried because I am always so many problems with my time - which had begun three years ago (I was 16, she is) the last part of the standard and have been for two months and very light until last year that was difficult (as in three pillows at night and to wipe and per hour) and atrocity. That lasted six months before stopping at the later date, eight months. (I'm not pregnant, when a variety of tests, I say).

I am only nineteen years old and hopeing maybe naiively it reduces the possibility that some people who may have ovarian cancer, I was hoping someone could give me more information, or perhaps a different idea of what might happen?

4 comments:

wantsshy said...

It could be endometreosis, cysts of the ovary, PCOS, fibroids or an STD .... The only way to know, is to reach the Gyno and get a pelvic and transvaginal ultrasound and some tests at the level of the hormone. Good luck

yummymum... said...

This could be a series of tones things.it hormonal obviously not ovulating properly, it can be **** endometriosis pain, back including a reduction of menstrual cramps, which can be felt in the abdomen or lower
Pain during sex
abnormal or heavy menstrual
Infertility
Fatigue
Painful urination during menstrual periods
painful bowel movements during menstruation
other gastrointestinal problems (diarrhea, constipation and / or nausea)
or
also could be an ovarian cyst (very common)
http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/diseases/fact ...
You go to your doctor to calm your thoughts, hopefully they can help you, you will likely perform a physical examination and perhaps a laparoscopy in order to be on the safe side, do not worry, when thousands of young women who pass by Problems with the menstrual cycle, my sister just a cyst burst and I bled for a non-stop throughout the year with this book. Not good, but not alone, and you will not die.

tanika97... said...

Please do not think the worst, it could be anything bad, and I advise you to consult with your doctor, he / she is the best person will calm your mind. Good luck

northsta... said...

endometriousis ... is a common problem among young women and thought to be caused by stress and anxiety. I suggest that the vision go from a gynecologist, and if you are uncertain or vague answers basket continues, with the other side. What we need is a method that receives a small tissue sample and tests. If you leave in surgury before it spreads, and too serious. Get now, because it checks only endometriousis can be serious, I know someone who had nine surgeries and almost lost his life. While this is extreme, it is advised in advance and receive, review and an annual gyno exam.

Post a Comment