Canning Collander Voodoo,african Religion...help ? Cannot Phrase Question Properly,please Read?

Voodoo,african religion...help ? cannot phrase question properly,please read? - canning collander

OK, I am very interested in voodoo - I read a book lately share immediately after the days of slavery in the South, a black character, an elderly lady who has done these things cool, some healthy, some were just bizarre voodoo - as if his head aches, someone has a screen under the bed, placed and cured, etc., and many superstitions - I live in the south, so we have some weird superstitions, however, the book - when an owl cries out that someone will soon die, so what are referred to see things - and how can I learn more about it. I want to know about voodoo and also - I guess former slave magic? Sorry, I do not know how we had to call it - but it is fascinating to me.I an old black man who always spoke root 'or a curse on someone ...? How do I find info ..

thank you ♥

7 comments:

nottashy... said...

Hello! I learn like others interested in the black culture of the South!

Voodoo is a religion that was imported from Haiti and the United States traded during the time that the slaves in Africa. It is based on a single creator of the universe, and the various facilities of the lessor ( "saints") that specialize in different things.

Hoodoo is a form of magic - on the basis of American Indians, Africans, Europeans and folk traditions and magic. The "crisis", you probably think of Hoodoo magic. Roots, stones, amulets and oils used in this spell.

An excellent resource for Cat Hoodoo is free Yronwodes www.luckymojo.com website. It also has a class that you can on this subject.

Voodoo is an excellent resource for hard to find. You may want to pick up the book, sticks, rocks, roots and bone "by Stephanie Rose Bird.

Good luck! If I can help in any way, please let me know.

Nightwind: Mwa ha ha! said...

What you need is the magic of the American people, which may be or may not voodoo. Voodoo is a particular religion, which includes the belief in the magic that is found mainly in the Caribbean. It is a mix of Catholicism and indigenous African beliefs.

Unfortunately I have no source of good American folk magic. (Not my area, sorry!)

The Church Lady said...

What you describe, more American folk magic, or perhaps what is called "Hoodoo" (also known as "Buff" known and elementary jobs. "Blend edition Native American shamanism, folk magic and the euro - the traditions of Africa to the United States via the slave trade.) This is wonderfully interesting forms of "magic" steeped in history. Try this site:

http://www.luckymojo.com

Voodoo (Americanized the word "Voo Doo") and the former have little to do with each other, although both were similarities between the traditions of the Caribbean, such as Santeria and Candomblé. But if you are interested in research on voodoo, try to Mambo Racine Sans Bout in the Yahoo Web site to go - as a "roots without end" of society .* * Bless SJ

witch_ch... said...

Try to search for information about their online search engine. Also, check out Barnes & Noble. They have found tons of books on spiritual beliefs, must be capable of anything. Even if you do not find enough information about the Voodoo in general, you can try to paganism. I never saw in voodoo, but look similar. Hope this helps! Blessed be.

__A_YAHO... said...

Unfortunately I can not help you.

Gladiato... said...

Unfortunately, we can help you! But I can show a different way!

elaine 30705 said...

I live in the south and saw an old woman once told Fortune, s said, he sold his soul to the devil for power, better leave them alone.

Post a Comment